Monday, September 22, 2008

Putt for dough...

As the saying goes, you drive for show and putt for dough. I wish I had more opportunities to putt for dough....maybe in my next life. According to Golf Magazine, putting strokes account for 43% of all strokes in the average round of golf....dont believe it? Count (all) your putts the next time you play a round and divide that number by your total strokes. The number may surprise you. Its obvious how significant of an impact total putts can have on total strokes in a round. The following video examines 3 common grip techniques: the reverse overhand, the left-hand low grip, and the claw grip. Check them out, and remember to use what grip is comfortable for you....and of course whatever one sinks the most putts. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wish I had more chances to putt for dough too. Hope to see some quality content on this page and filter out a lot of the crap that is out there.